Please fill out all required fields. If additional follow-up is required, we will reach out via telephone or email. If you prefer to download the form so you can physically fill it out, please click here to download the form.
Once the form is filled out, please click here to upload. Or you can mail the form to the following address:
Please read all related information below. By clicking submit, you acknowledge and affirm all information is correct and accurate to the best of your ability. Click here to see payment options below.
This is a juried festival and we reserve the right to refuse any application and return fees. Price Scheduling is based on a one-day event with electricity and water hookups included.
|Price Scheduling||Now to May 22||May 23|
|Arts and Crafts Booth||$35.00||$45.00|
Booth Fee includes: One space with power outlets provided, for each space purchased. Food Booths are a 10’x15’ space.
- Arts and Craft Vendors receive two (2) non-transferable vendor passes
- Food Vendors receive four (4) non-transferable vendor passes
- Commercial & Carnival receive four (4) non-transferable vendor passes
Booth Policies & Agreement
Please read the following information carefully as it directly pertains to all vendors. Sign up as soon as possible as the Club will assign booth location and food to be sold to vendors as applications are received.
You must have:
- Quality merchandise
- An attractive, professional booth and displays
- A sign that identifies the company name you applied under
- A booth that is secure against wind and rain
- We expect a clean, safe, well-maintained area
Vendors are selected based on the earliest date the application is received. Fireworks will not be allowed.
Is based on when your application and fee are received and the category of product(s).
For each individual space purchased, you will receive:
- One individual space limited to a single story, 10’x15’ area.
- Includes ten feet of frontage space open to the crowd.
- Vendors are allowed a prep/storage area directly behind their booth.
Craft/food: one (1) 110 volt outlet and a maximum usage of 20 amps during event hours. Vendors requesting or using more than 20 amps will be assessed an additional $20.00 fee. Food trailers needing additional electricity must meet the requirements for hookup to the gas generator provided.
NOTE: Please provide us your electricity needs by May 01, 2022.
Any additional power requirements must be purchased prior to the event.
Event is rain or shine. Booth fee is non-refundable.
Payment: Personal checks will not be accepted. Please make all payments, money orders payable to El Amistad Club.
Mail to: El Amistad Club
Attn: Adela Moreno
PO BOX 853
Round Rock, TX 78680-0853
You may also pay online using Eventbrite at the following link.
- All equipment used in operating a booth during the event will be the responsibility of the vendor, including booth tables, chairs, lighting, maintaining and removing booth materials leftover and trash.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR AREA AS CLEAN AS IT WAS WHEN YOU ARRIVED.
- Vendors are not allowed to sell tickets for a profit or non-profit organization or to promote any other festival, religious organization, etc., unless approved by El Amistad Club of Round Rock.
- Have sufficient electric lights, power strips, and extension cord(s) for illuminating booth.
- Any booth tarps or tents used must be fire retardant.
- All vendors must bring 50ft to 100ft extension cord(s) to connect to power source.
- You must unload in front or behind your booth area. Vehicles are not allowed to remain on the festival grounds, please park in the designated area.
- NO VENDOR LOUD SPEAKERS OR LOUD VENDOR MUSIC is allowed.
- As soon as you unload your vehicle, remove it from the grounds and park at the designated area.
- You WILL NOT be able to set up before the times listed below!
- Vendor Packets will be passed out at the front gate.
- Because of other ongoing events occurring on Friday night, vendor load in will begin at 6:00 am on Saturday May 28th.
- Load out: Saturday Night: Starting at 11:30 pm.
During Festival hours:
- All paid and accepted vendors agree to operate and adequately staff a booth during the festival hours of: Saturday: 9:00am – 11:30pm, May 28, 2022
- Booth must be completely set up, open, and ready for business when the gates open at 9:00 am
- Remain set up and open until the last band finishes and the crowd leaves.
- No early breakdown or late setup will be allowed. NO exceptions!!!
- All food vendors must submit their application to the Williamson County Health Department, and have their vendors permit prior to the Fiesta. Any person attempting to operate a booth without a permit will not be allowed on the premises. No refunds will be given to any vendor not obtaining their permit.
- Vendors must provide their own fire extinguisher. Food vendors who will be deep frying must supply the appropriate fire extinguisher for deep frying. Be prepared to show proof of food permit and proper fire extinguisher.
- Must bring an extra hose with splitters to hook up to the shared water spigot.
- May only dump hazardous waste and/or wastewater in specified containers.
- Any food vendor caught dumping ANYTHING on the ground will be immediately asked to leave!
Craft or Game Vendors: May not sell any food or drink.
- If the Vendor has not fulfilled their obligations to the El Amistad Club, and have not operated their booth in a prudent manner as determined solely by the El Amistad Club, removal of the objectionable work will be requested. The Vendor will operate as an independent contractor. The El Amistad Club will not be responsible for the loss or damage of merchandise or equipment in the booth area, nor do we assume responsibility for any liability incurred, by any booth operator or booth worker.
- El Amistad Club has all rights and privileges in the sale of products using the name El Amistad Club, Fiesta Amistad and can prohibit any vendor from selling products using these names.
Location: Old Settlers Association (Hwy 79) 3300 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
Thank you and we can’t wait to see you there.
Adela Moreno or Anthony Perez
El Amistad Club
The undersigned releases and holds harmless the City of Round Rock, El Amistad Club of Round Rock and The Old Settlers Association of Williamson County. Vendor waives all rights without limit upon or liability for us of their property or facilities. The undersigned agrees El Amistad may use pictures or slides submitted for publicizing the Fiesta. The undersigned further agrees that failure to abide by the rules that are stated in this application or letter could lead to immediate expulsion from the Fiesta Amistad with no reimbursement or legal recourse whatsoever. I have read the rules provided to me and I agree to abide by them. Enclosed is a money order made payable to El Amistad Club.